Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gateway Arch, St. Louis, Missouri

I took these pictures a few years ago when I visited the Arch in St. Louis, Missouri. I must say that the Arch is one of my favorite landmarks. I love visiting it and going up in the Arch. I am always looking for a new reason to go back and see it.

To view the pictures in large photo's double click on the first photo and scroll through with your key pad. Thank you!

All photos belong to Angel Light Photography by Helen.


Angel Light Photogrpahy by Helen
A view up the side of the arch.


Angel Light Photography by Helen
The top of the arch.


Angel Light Photography by Helen
Here you can see The Old Courthouse (with the green roof).

Angel Light Photography by Helen
The Mississippi River.

Angel Light Photography by Helen

Angel Light Photography by Helen

Angel Light Photography by Helen

Angel Light Photography by Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment