Friday, July 6, 2012

Grandma Karon's Dogs

My grandma loves her dogs. They are her pride and joy! She has seven dogs total. They are very beautiful dogs. I love to spend time with them. Here are a few photo's of some of the dogs. Hopefully next time I go visit Grandma Karon I will be able to take a few more photo's!

One day I would like to find an animal shelter to work at. I would like to volunteer to take photos of the animals who are going up for adoption. I have a huge love of animals. I have owned many cats and several dogs throughout my life.

To view the pictures in large photo's double click on the first photo and scroll through with your key pad. Thank you!

All photos belong to Angel Light Photography by Helen.


Penny.


Lucky.


Shadow.


Taco.


Lady.


Shaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment