Monday, July 2, 2012

Java's Kittens, March 2012.

I have the most beautiful fluffy mama cat which I was the proud owner of for three years this summer. Back in March she had 4 kittens. These are some of the photographs I took of the kittens while I still had them around.

To view the pictures in large photo's double click on the first photo and scroll through with your key pad. Thank you!

All photos belong to Angel Light Photography by Helen.


Angel Light Photography by Helen
Java with her brand new kittens.
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Chocolate, because she was such a dark brown color.

Angel Light Photography by Helen
Leopard, because he was quiet and playful.
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Leopard, making a face. Look at that tongue!
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Tiger, because of her stripes.
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Tiger, about two months old.
Her name changed three times, but finally I stuck with Bitty.
She was my favorite.
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Bitty, about two months old.


2 comments:

  1. What precious photos! You caught such unique expressions. What type of camera do you use? I love photography as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I'll be popping by to see your photography!
    Shannon (ShannonSews.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannon! I use a Nikkon D80. It is actually my mom's camera but she is nice enough to let me use it.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Angel Light Photography by Helen

    ReplyDelete