Friday, July 6, 2012

Wedding | Tim & Sarah, May 2012

My beautiful cousin Sarah was married on May 19th, 2012. I was very grateful to her for allowing me to take some photos for experience. I had a wonderful time and got some really good photos!

To view the pictures in large photo's double click on the first photo and scroll through with your key pad. Thank you!

All photos belong to Angel Light Photography by Helen.


The Church windows in the sanctuary all looked like this!
They were beautiful!



The wedding cake.


The flowers on top of the cake.


The initals on the side of the cake.
The flower girls dress.


The adorable flowergirls.


The flower girls.






On the way to take group pictures in the park.
Black and White.
I love the bubbles in this photo!
The bride and groom!
The bride and groom smiling one last time for the camera!
The beautiful bride!
The bride and groom waving goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment